Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Complete Ignorance

I don't know what I'm doing here, except making a role play profile. Hello. I'm Kitty... I role play a type of character that is typically over-done or even unwanted. That's alright, as long as I don't sparkle. However, I do have a secret character that I'll be putting up in the distant future... When I draw her.~

Anyway, I hope I'll earn myself a bit more role play than I currently get. /grump
Hi there, Kittybru! Welcome to the RPR! *flings about magical cookies that become your favorite cookies--or other treat things of one's desire* Are you finding your way around the site alright? Any questions we can answer for you?
Kittybru Topic Starter

Eyeing the cookies, she smirks and plucks one out of the air. Nibbling on it, she thought on her reply a moment. The young woman squeaked as she felt the tickle of crumbs trickling down her shirt and leaned forward. "Ack! N-no! I don't have any questions and am finding my way around perfectly fine! Thank you~" She spat out, exasperated while shaking out her top.
Excellent! :D I'm certainly glad to hear that, though if you do think of something to ask, by all means do so. We'd be happy to assist!
Also careful, those crumbs are full of malicious intent!
Welcome to RPR Kittybru! I hope you're enjoying your stay here and making loads of new friends! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Complete Ignorance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus