Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Fantasy Friends (And Perhaps crossove (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello friendly Roleplayers!

I've been rping for about two years and picked up a good amount of experience. However my passion comes in the form of fantasy and romance, as well as people who wish to support my stories! I have several characters I wish I can list all at once. However, I would like to ask for preferences if you have an idea for an ideal partner. Character, description, personality, etc.!

My writing can adapt to your writing. However, I can't exceed three paragraphs. I also ask all of my partners to please be respectful and don't take it personally. IC =/= OOC. Also, have fun!

Here are some of my ideas:
-Y/C wakes up having no memory. It's the end of the war, but bandits from the enemy side still seek revenge, and plot to assassinate innocent people and politicians like M/C. He believes war will act again, but won't know when, where, or how it may happen. The attack comes, and M/C revealed to possess magic that was supposed to be forbidden. With great connection, it's possible for M/C to take out these hidden bandits along with building trust with Y/C.
-M/C read the news about a dangerous creature nearby. It's thought to be a dragon or something supernatural. It turned out to be Y/C who often wanders around in the woods in a shrouded appearance. However, the rumor continues to spread, but neither Y/C nor M/C can disprove it to be true. However, strange activity goes on in the woods. It's suspected Y/C may be responsible. However, both heroes want to put an end to this hidden activity.
-Y/C woke up, and found his/herself lost in the city - a city he or she just moved to. Not having memorized her address, it's possible she remembered what it looks like. After he or she gave up, he/she ends up staying with a new friend she may or may not have fallen in love with - M/C - in this magical part of town. Unfortunately, this magical area hides a band of bandits and rogue wizards seeking out for both M/C and Y/C's powers. The ringleader is also known for setting traps to catch magic victims, making the journey impossible until the two can manage to make it back home, and avoid being captured or killed.
-Y/C ends up in prison for doing something you may or may not have done. However, this stubborn warden wouldn't let Y/C out, but M/C fights this warden, and saves Y/C who ends up falling in love. However, a new warden took the place of the dead warden, and tries to seek out these two crooks, which would be Y/C and M/C, who wants to end this warden as well, and find another warden who may be likely to replace the other vengeful warden through force or by imprisoning him.
-Y/C and M/C meet each other at the same party one night from two faraway locations. Both want to travel to meet each other back in the same town. However, they're too young, but sneak out anyways. These could be students of magic, so they can defend themselves just fine. However, they want to ride on a raft in hopes of getting the two home after they had fun, but the storm was too unbearable, and have to rely on each other, the ocean, and most importantly: the raft to survive. Who knows what these two may encounter.

Feel free to contribute and share ideas with me as well as we go!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

would you like to rp?
Rocky

Hi I also love Fantasy and romance and you sound like fun and I would like to rp with you we could talk more about doing an rp if you’d like! 😊
SpiritHero Topic Starter

Rocky wrote:
Hi I also love Fantasy and romance and you sound like fun and I would like to rp with you we could talk more about doing an rp if you’d like! 😊

Of course! Just DM me!
I absolutely ADORE the second plot idea and could mesh very well with my Changeling cleric or Triton Bard. Take a look at my DnD anthology character page and maybe we can plot something out!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Fantasy Friends (And Perhaps crossove (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus