Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Long-term RP Partners (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi RPR, Almond here looking for RP partners again. Preferably long-term and no one-liners.

A while back I was hardcore wanting to use my naga Zia, but after having the character stolen and having to fight to have her art taken down I lost most of my drive to play her, so apologies to those fantasy/adventure folks who messaged me.

I have an unbelievable amount of characters to use, ranging from animals to anthro to humas to various monster types.

For those it matters to, I'm fine with m//, f// and m/f.

As far as genre, I'm up for just about anything when it comes to original plots.

The only fandoms I'm willing to RP at the moment are LOST (canon only) and a Wreck-it Ralph universe (any video games, general 'theme' like WIR's) though I don't expect to find that.

I'm online every day pretty much all day, so I can respond pretty frequently.

If you think you might be interested in setting something up with me, let me know. ♥
Hey!
I'd love to RP with you. I'm somewhat new to the RP world, but I've got an original idea I've been wanting to put into RP for a while now. I'd love to discuss it with you, and even if we choose to RP something else, I'd still love to work with you. I hope to get a message from you soon!
-Metalgamiware
Have any cravings? I'm up for almost anything right now. My usuals are medieval or supernatural, but I'm down for any genre.
Almond Topic Starter

Fiaryn wrote:
Have any cravings? I'm up for almost anything right now. My usuals are medieval or supernatural, but I'm down for any genre.

No major cravings at the moment, though I'm a bit tired out of fantasy stuff. x.x
I too would love to rp with you. I pretty much role play anything so shoot me an idea if you get one ;)
I'd love to rp with you c: message me anytime!
I'd like to RP :) message me whenever ^_^
Hit me up if you'd like to RP!!!

I'm a lot like you, I try to make it on here as often as possible. I hate one line replies and I have a pretty wide range of characters too, not a lot of them currently but I am very flexible with them. A few of my characters my not have that much information posted currently about them but they will soon, if your interested in any of them lemme know if you'd like to know more about them. As far as which one I'd use, I'll leave that up to you. Again I am flexible right now.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Long-term RP Partners (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus