Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Corruption Crusaders (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Charlotte Wave (played by SeaBits)

I need your help.

Something’s wrong with this universe and the timelines that are intertwined with and through it.

As far as I can tell, it started with a little purple flower out in some field, a place that only a few people know about and less have been. Each dimension has its own version of that flower. Be it an animal, a plant, or some artificial construction, serving as the seed that all information flows through as it travels within that dimension.

As the hub for a dimension, that entity can be corrupted. Being connected to everything else, all that’s naturally occuring in that realm won’t feel any change, regardless of how much the object is broken. Anything that’s not of that dimension, however, will begin to notice that certain aspects will feel.. off. Trees might be different colors, animals will display different behaviors and elements could have different properties that they shouldn’t exhibit.

Of course, with the nature of self-preservation, these changes won’t just occur on their own. There has to be a driving force behind it, and that’s why I’m here. Someone, something, or a group of the two is trying to corrupt this world and many others beside it. I don’t know why, I don’t know how and I don’t know how long it will take for them to succeed.

Are you willing to join my cause and help protect your realm, for the sake of the universe? I can’t do this alone. If you choose not to, you’ll be forsaking your life and everyone you know to fall into an invisible trap laid out to take control of everything.

---

This will be a Discord rp!
Below is a link to a questionnaire that will get you into the server.

Magic, sci-fi and fantasy elements will all be part of this; I'm hoping to include a wide range of genres into the story to practice writing. We're welcoming a large range of characters as well, with the exception of super-powerful characters. We don't want anyone to ruin the fun of the group, as being a character in god-mode is no fun for everyone else!

Here's the form!

Edit: There's not going to be any limitations with regards to content. If your character wants to wear Mass effect armor, have weapons from fallout and abilities from the Destiny universe, go ahead! Again, the only requirement is that you don't god-mode your character.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Naztrix (played anonymously)

Sounds pretty awesome! Just a quick question, though-

Is there really no limitations as to which characters can join the group of adventurers? If so, can we RP as 2, or keep it to one char per person so it's not too chaotic?

Just a thought.
Charlotte Wave (played by SeaBits) Topic Starter

After some deliberation, we've decided to keep it to one character per person. It'll be easier to keep tabs on the fight scenes with the format we've chosen.
Naztrix (played anonymously)

Ah, gotcha gotcha.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Corruption Crusaders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus