Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » looking for mxm - New at roleplaying in (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there

I have for some time considered throwing myself into a role play in English, as otherwise I usually only role in my mother tongue. As will probably become clear here, my grammar in English is not that strong. I have always been good at reading and understanding English, but never writing. Of course, I would like to get better at that. So that’s why I’m now throwing out a try. I am looking for someone who might be interested in starting a role play up with me and who might also have a little patience with future gramma errors. Criticism, however, will be received with kisses. I role-play mxm and right now I have a couple of characters lying around that I would like to get started on. All their profiles are written in Danish, but of course I will translate that. However, it's probably mostly my guy Charlie that I especially want to find a guy for. Charlie works as a professional model and is a very trouble minded person. From childhood he has struggled with his inner battles, battles that have arisen out of nothing, but life has just always seemed troublesome to him. He has tried to take his own life twice and now lives more like an empty shell, constantly pretending and lying, so as not to hurt those around him anymore.
In terms of plots, I have not given myself as much thought as I think he will be able to fit into many different ones. Charlie has had a boyfriend who was killed in a car accident and therefore I have only considered that there might be more under it. Maybe he's not dead after all? But that's what Charlie has been told. It's just a thought I've had and therefore nothing at all needed to build a plot around.

I do not know how long my answers in English will be. In Danish, it is anything between 40 to 10 lines, depending on the situations in the role play. I hope it will be the same in English.

If there are other questions or something I have forgot to mention, just ask loose! I hope some might be interested C:

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

hi i would love to rp with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » looking for mxm - New at roleplaying in (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus