Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » anyone wanna rp??? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey everyone I just joined the site today im looking to shake the rust off my creative writing and rp skills haha. Anyone want to rp I only have one character so far though but other then that Im happy to try almost any type of storyline. If anyone is interested your more then welcome to send a starter in a pm, I think add me in a forum or a game???? or reply to this post haha. I hope to hear from you :)
Alexander and Benjam (played anonymously)

I'm up for anything! :3 I made these two boys last night and have only been able to play with them once and I really want to keep playing with them! I hope you are interested in them.
i'll RP with you
kaotic1 Topic Starter

@Alexander and Benjamin - Awesome!!! same here haha and your characters sound very interesting

@Sweetyceltic - Really? thank you it would be nice to rp with you too ^_^ is there any specific kind of rp would you like to do or be intersted in?

I would be honored to rp with both of you. so if you have anything specific you guys wanna rp about or now what you have in mind i guess you can let me know in a pm or reply in this post. also just sending a starter could work as well haha. its been a while since i did this so i dont want to mess up =_= but let me know :)

I am glad to hear that you are interested! :3 I really don't want to know what to do with them, I have played them together once but not apart yet.
i'll RP pretty much anything except anything scarry ... unless its say like someone like a 2012 type natual disaster thing them youd get the storm facts sidt of me to the extint id probubly confuse you XD

But yeah pretty much just pick a char .. i gome some in others... I can even make up a new one to fit into anythingwe deside
kaotic1 Topic Starter

@Alexander and benjamin - okay cool im sure you can make develop a good story with both characters if you want to use them both i dont mind haha

@Sweetyceltic- haha nothing scary got it. im down for any type of rp aswell and as far as you character it really is up t you if you would like to use one you already have or create a new one

you'll both come to see soon enough that im very comprimising and flexible with ideas haha. my one concern is i only have one character at the moment should i make another so i can rp two completely different stories with both of you?
Well i got

Audric the Pirate assassin/ Prince at times

Cecil The dreamy rockstar

Celtic the Jedi

Codie the half blind sweet heart

Enya the half demon shapeshifter with aheart of gold

Kat the cat girl

Kenway, the shy half elf lion boy

Kip the half cat human

In others i got

Prince the hot rich guy

Loki and Zach the Twins

Ruawyn the wolf dog

Jack.. hes blind

Weylin the tough looking shy guy

Sparta.. the skittish guy

Kiya the stormchaser

Mara who i dont know how to ezplane her

Zyro who is off limits to any rps other than with one person

Avalon my hind hearted mage

and Kethual my cute elf prince.

Oh and Ezio the blind Kajiit from my skyrim game.

I would like try using Benny alone because so far I got Alex's personality down but I need to work on Benny's, because he so quiet and anti-social. :P
Sundrop

I know I'm a little late but...

I would like to rp with you!
kaotic1 Topic Starter

@Sundrop - Its ok I would like to RP with You too haha :)

@Sweetyceltic - Oh My GOODNESS haha you have so many characters haha well which ever character you feel like using is fine im sure well make an awesome story regardless :)

@Alexander and Benjamin - ok just benny that's fine with me I think Marcel and Benny would make a good rp but its totally up too you. B)

ok well I guess were just about set sorry for all the questions and suggestions I now have a second character so there's some what of a choice to how a rp can go. I just have one more thing to ask and ...its embarrassing... do you guys mind sending starters =_=? sorry im just not around a computer for too long most of the time and tonight im training I have Warren Haze the Bartender and Marcel the Hellhound to choose from hope you all are still interested and we get started asap thanks!!!!! :D

Awesome! Can you start it? I am kinda dealing with some things. ^^;
kaotic1 Topic Starter

@sundrop - haha ok sure itll probably be later or tomorrow though I have some things to take care of should I send a pm or should I use the FIND RP and send the starter that way ~_~ haha
kaotic1 wrote:
hey everyone I just joined the site today im looking to shake the rust off my creative writing and rp skills haha. Anyone want to rp I only have one character so far though but other then that Im happy to try almost any type of storyline. If anyone is interested your more then welcome to send a starter in a pm, I think add me in a forum or a game???? or reply to this post haha. I hope to hear from you :)

hi. I just started yesterday and I don't even know what a PM is. I feel stupid...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » anyone wanna rp??? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus