Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale RP

anxious fandom anon (played anonymously)

hi! I'm looking for people interested in doing Undertale RP. no particular plots in mind, though I have a few general ideas I'd like to try out (plus I'm open to suggestions!) please note that I'm only looking for canon characters, not OCs.
Chara & Asriel - just fun sibling shenanigans, before the plot of the game or in an AU where neither of them died (I'd prefer to play as Chara, but either would be cool :))
Alphys & Undyne - friendship-to-romance, or just romance; cute girlfriend shenanigans; could be set before or after the game, during the plot of the game and in whatever route, or separately from the story as a whole (like an AU). (I'd like to play as Alphys)
Undyne & Monster Kid - wholesome mentorship/friendship stuff mayhap? (I'd prefer to play as Monster Kid)
post-Pacifist - exploring the new state of the world after a true pacifist run (I'd like to play as Frisk)
we could also do a group RP! if you'd like to be part of a group, COMMENT ON THIS POST! otherwise, you could PM me OR comment here.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Remove this ad

(Technolo strikes back intensifies)YES!!! I would love to do this RP!
anxious fandom anon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

slight bump because I'm bored and because I added some more stuff to the original post :D

still open :)
desperately bored haha :P
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

*Megalovania intensifies* You have my full attention!!

li'l bump to the topic :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale RP

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus