Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy / Sci-fi RP Ideas (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome! I have a few roleplays going already so I'm only looking for 1-2 people who want to do 1x1 with me over PM. I'd prefer my rp partners to not do one-liners and be good enough at grammar/etc to where you're understandable. I also like to have very short character descriptions since it's easy for me to add in character development later on :)

Anyway, here's what I was thinking:

Superhero x Villain but with a twist~ M/C and Y/C have been enemies for a long time. M/C playing the role of villain and Y/C being the unrelenting hero. But when they both collapse in battle for unknown reasons, the public goes nuts. Before they can be unmasked, they both wake up. But something's different... they've switched bodies! Can they avoid killing each other long enough to figure out what the hell is going on? (This could also work with both of them being supervillains and trying to avoid getting arrested while also figuring stuff out? Or maybe a villain and his loyal/disloyal sidekick?)

Ideas I've found online:

rp0.png

Superhero x villain (or the other two) but with either:

Plot 1, 2, 4, 5, or 9

rp1.png

rp2.png (plot 24)

rp3.png (plot 27, 32, 35, 38, 39, 40, or 45)

Same as above, hero x villain (I've been a super kick, can't you tell?)

With all that out of the way, keep in mind that I'm not just open to these. Have an idea? Throw it at me :) Just be aware I'm a bit picky since I have college work so I want rps that I'll be interested in when I have free time :p
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy / Sci-fi RP Ideas (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus