Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Background RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys!

I have this weird quirk that I LOOOOVE to RP some of my characters' backstories in order to find out how they react in various situations at different ages, and anything that may have changed their life. I find that this really helps me shape the character realistically, once I have actually "experienced" what my character has experienced.

Soooo the point of this post is that I was wondering if anyone else does this/wants to try it out? I am offering my background-shaping services (characters or even just ideas!) to anyone who wants it! Just reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested :3
Yes! Which character are you working on?
Sage-Thorne Topic Starter

Ah! This isn't for me, no no! //sassy hand wave//

I'm offering to RP for anyone who needs it; I have no characters that I feel like developing at the moment x3 Do you, perhaps, need a character worked on?
Ah! Pretty much. Both Fiaryn and Nedra are out of use currently, and I just deleted a vampire that didn't go anywhere.
Oh my, is this still open? I have a character that needs development. =3
Sage-Thorne Topic Starter

Ah! I am so sorry, but this isn't open any longer... This was posted when I had extra time on my hands, but now I cannot devote to another RP atm... Very sorry! //bows apologetically//
Sage-Thorne wrote:
Ah! I am so sorry, but this isn't open any longer... This was posted when I had extra time on my hands, but now I cannot devote to another RP atm... Very sorry! //bows apologetically//

Oh, that's alright! No big deal! Hopefully in the future you will open this again. x3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Background RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus