Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Room for me?

TheHaileyStorm

I'd like to apologize in advance, for I'm a bit odd. But aren't we all?

Hey there. My name is Hailey. I thought I was really creative when I came up with this username. Get it? Hailey? TheHaileyStorm? Hailstorm? I really don't know what I'm supposed to write here. I'm hoping to create a wide variety of characters and have some pretty fantastic role plays, since I've heard such good things about you all. I like to write really long replies, and I do apologize for my writing style is peculiar.

If you took time to read this, I hope what's left of your day is great.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Hailey! So glad to have you here. :D I like the explanation behind your username, it's a lot more exciting than the reason for mine. ;)

Have you roleplayed before anywhere else? What sort of things pique your interest?

Don't worry too much about your writing style, we mainly focus on having fun here. Our user base is so diverse it won't be too hard to find someone to pair up with. :3
hi hailey welcome to the site im sure youll enjoy the many awesome rp's youll take part in haha :)
Welcome to RPR TheHaileyStorm! I hope that you're really enjoying your time here and that you've found lots of people to RP with! <3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask...everyone is really friendly here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Room for me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus