Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Merman Far From Sea [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously)

The magical and mystical was always a big thing, people have said to spot werewolves, fairies, but recently, mermaids have been on the rise, but people have said that they've seen then, including your father. But YC has never gotten along with YC father’s ever since he was little he was ordering him around with what to do and what not to do since YC was 8. When you were younger something happened at the dock that you couldn't quite remember well, now. But your father banned YC from ever going back and you had to obey him. Years have passed since then and you moved away from home, but still lived in the area, a seen it was a fairly small town so news travels fast, and it seemed that YC's father had found something pretty extraordinary while he was out at sea. YC decides to go and check it out, there were cars lined up outside of your parent's home, people waiting outside to get inside, YC pushed his way through to see that all the furniture was moved out the way to have what looked like a large tank in the room instead, people surrounding it. When YC moved them out the way, to reveal a real-life mermaid, having a shimmering green tail that faded to a light blue, but it was a merman to be exact, his gaze moving up to his as he moved up, the creature pressing his webbed hands to the glass, looking at YC curiously, before it said something. "Y-...YC"

(This will be a modern fantasy sort of fantasy, there will be mystical creatures, wizards... crazy people who think they're wizards, potions, and spellbooks)

~:)(I promise as always, the starter is longer than this):)~

I'd appreciate if you're able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs

I don't mind doing one-liners, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs... Please

Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies, depending on if life is nice to me

I don't really do fade to black, but I don't mind them if you prefer them...

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN HAS BEEN TRASH WITH CHECKING THESE
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Boop ;3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Merman Far From Sea [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus