Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Longterm RP partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ello, i am looking for a long term rp partner. I mostly dabble in medieval or modern era setting but i can roll with just about anything. All my character are posted on my page and can be edited to fit almost any rp setting. I don't really have any concrete ideas but i bet we could come up with something. I post no less than one paragraph and can go up to three or even five depending on how much i enjoy the story. I dont care for romance but i am also not against it if it were to happen. I just do not want it to be the main focus. If you think you are up to the task, message me or comment. I look forward to rping with ya~
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Longterm RP partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus