Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! PossitivelyNoOne here to ask for someone to help me expel this insane craving for MxM.

I am not revealing my age and I ask that you don't ask for it.
I ask you please put at least 1 paragraph in each post as I will do 1 or more every post.
Please understand I have a life that doesn't revolve around my rp and will disappear for random amounts of time.
No OOC bullying! I've had enough!

Ships I am dying for.
Chaos-Parent
Chaos-Chaos
Land Creature-Water Creature
Angel-Demon
Mute-Talkative
Hero-Villain
Villain-Civilian

Prompts
(Bold=Preference)

Arranged
The marriage had been set for this date when they were ten. Little did anyone know that A would become a hero and B would become a villain.

Captured
Being on a team of heroes is fun, especially when you all find someone new to add to the team. One day while out on a mission A is trying to get his team to cooperate, but is failing. Bknows that A is getting nowhere, and takes the fight into their own hands and charges out to deal with the threat, ending up captured and needing rescued.

Beauty and the Beast
A was cursed, unable to stay out after dark because they turned to a beast. One day on their way home they run into B, who is over confident and in a fight it was clear they couldn't handle. Does A risk being seen as a beast to help B? Or does A continue home?

These are not limits, if you have an idea and want to PM go ahead! I am always open for talking about plots!​
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

PossitivelyNoOne Topic Starter

~Bump~

~booples~
Owen Mars (played by nav_kat)

Hey! I'm definitely up for a roleplay, the beauty and the beast plot really stuck out to me! I think I have a character, Owen Mars, who would be perfect for the beast part. : )

Owen Mars wrote:
Hey! I'm definitely up for a roleplay, the beauty and the beast plot really stuck out to me! I think I have a character, Owen Mars, who would be perfect for the beast part. : )
Give me a moment to eat my dinner and I'll send you a pm!
I agree with you on the Mute - Talkative option! I've died to see animations, or to do an rp like those. I'd look forward to it. :D I have one for that actually, I'm still in the process of making him, but his name is Vincent Iver.

bxbyGreenbeann wrote:
I agree with you on the Mute - Talkative option! I've died to see animations, or to do an rp like those. I'd look forward to it. :D I have one for that actually, I'm still in the process of making him, but his name is Vincent Iver.
Yas! I love having characters who can overcome the restrictions of their disabilities. I'll send a PM!
I really like the water creature and earth creature I have one named Nalo he is a siren but a nice one and I think he would be perfect for it

BubblesOilo wrote:
I really like the water creature and earth creature I have one named Nalo he is a siren but a nice one and I think he would be perfect for it

Cool! I'll send a pm!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus