Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Get your OC and Rp with my secret-agent! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My character’s name is Mei Wilson, 19 year-old spy! PLEASE go to my profile and look at Mei Wilson’s bio before you reply.

Mei Wilson

POV: You’re in New York City and you go to Chinatown. You find a small, family-run restaurant called Moon Lily. It seems promising. You go in and you’re greeted by a young waitress, who introduces herself as Mei. You convince her to take a small break and start up conversation. After you leave, it’s nighttime. As you’re walking, you hear something. You walk into an alley and see Mei in her spy gear, pinning a guy against a wall. That’s when the shenanigans begin.

This plot is, of course negotiable and adjustable, I just really want to rp with Mei right now. Also Mei’s bio is a little old so it may be cringy. Or not, I dunno, cringey is subjective.

PM me if you’re interested!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Yo

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Get your OC and Rp with my secret-agent! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus