Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Really hankering for a good TWD RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You could say I have an intense hunger for it. *laughs at stupid inside zombie joke*

Anyways.

I've been looking for a good walking dead rp for a while now ever since Oaky mentioned there being a TWD group. Alas, I have not found it yet, but it's really given me the desire to rp the zombie apocalypse. So therefore I'm typing this up like a lunatic in the desperate hope that someone is a fellow fan of the fantastic show. Looking for someone literate and not shy to violence and all the other nasty zombie-apocalypse related stuff, as they will be popping up in the rp.

I'm personally in the mood for Nick or Randall and Josh, although Anthony, Leon, Sanderson, and potentially Jason are all characters that can be centered around the zombie apocalypse. In fact, the twins, Anthony, Leon, and Sanderson were all OCs for a zombie novel I wrote. But that's besides the point.

The point is, I wanna rp TWD style, and I hate waiting xD

(Also, if anyone does indeed know of a TWD group, please tell me about it. I'm dying to know.)
I also would like to know about this TWD group if there are any out and about o.o

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Really hankering for a good TWD RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus