Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Yar! Get your oc and sail the high seas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An OC would be optimal, but off you don’t have one, we can work something out. Also if you want magic, that’s fine. I just put no magic because I don’t know if there will be magic or not. If you are interested, please PM me. I will start a separate conversation that’s completely IC. The character’s name is Elizabeth Diamond. Before you accept, please go on my profile and read up on her. If you have any questions on the plot, please ask them in DMs. Thank you.

POV:
You’re in a port town and you need a place to stay. You find a tavern and inn called the Mermaid’s Haven. You go in and it’s loud and crowded. You try to pay for a room, but you can’t afford it. That’s when a tall young woman offers to pay for your room. A little later, you go over to thank her and ask her name, but then you learn very quickly that this woman has a “an eye for an eye” kind of philosophy and you have to repay her by becoming an honorary cabin boy/girl on her ship. Just what have you gotten yourself into?
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Yar! Get your oc and sail the high seas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus