Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Fandom Rps (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So,I'm currently looking for late night rps...I'm bored and just finished my online classes. All the fandoms that I know are gonna be rated 1-5. (but if you want to do one that is rated a 1,then I'll do my best)

-Sonic X(3)

-Miraculous Ladybug(2)

-Voltron(2)

-Pokemon(5)

-Transformers Animated or Prime(1)

-She-Ra(3)

-Bee & Puppycat(3)

-Adventure Time(5)

-Regular Show(5)

Why I rated these is because to tell how interested I am in these particular fandoms. If I didn't list something you liked,just write it down in the comments and I'll just rate how interested I am,if its a 1...it means I either suck at that fandom,or just not feeling it.

PM if any of these interest you.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetFire Topic Starter

boooop
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

I got a Pokemon RP going.... if you're interested. Lol!
how would a pokemon rp work?
JetFire Topic Starter

I can't put that into words,if you are not familiar with the fandom then all I can say is go on google or youtube
ik the fandom its just different from other fandoms
JetFire Topic Starter

I know...I am currently not in the mood for a pokemon rp...since that's all that i have going on,so um maybe next time,I am also busy with problems in real life,along with school
Hey I'd like to either do Philemon or Sonic.... x3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Fandom Rps (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus