Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » More Sonic...except this one's depressing (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

A very long time ago,Mobius used to be a planet filled with peace harmony,until one dark day,the planet was under attack,forcing the mobians to evacuate Mobius. But not all of them made it,Sonic was captured by Dr.Robotnic..or Eggman,whichever. Sonic was held in a holding cell,for god knows for what reason. Sonic was held captive to serve as an experiment,where Eggman gets DNA from the blue hedgehog to make clones,evil clones. But the doc only managed to make one,and this was known as project E.X.E. The replica was kept in a test tube/the human sized ones.

After a few months,the real Sonic was still at Eggman's lair,while his replica was with Tails and the others,pretending to be the real deal. The fake Sonic's goal is to seek the chaos emeralds,and destroy those who dare get in the way. The mobians caught onto Eggman's plan after a few days,noticing 'Sonic's' odd behavior. However,it was too little and too late,for EXE had stolen all 7 emeralds,and and took them to Eggman.

Will the others find the real Sonic? Is all hope lost? Welp...find out via PM.

I don't know,its basically a dark-er version of Sonic Forces and no EXE will NOT be brutally killing anyone,he's just an edgy-er version of Shadow,and that's saying something. I have seen the EXE fanbase,and I must say,I am disturbed and I don't suggest looking at it if you still treasure your childhood.

What I am looking for

-Someone who can play a fair amount of characters from Sonic Forces

-Someone who writes in paragraphs

-Character Development

=================================================================================================
What I am NOT looking for

-One liners

-18+ content

Warning-This is for people who are at least 15 and up and can handle bit of blood and combat.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Flair (played by Leopardslash)

Hi I'm Flair... (she was created from Fleetway super sonic and Sonic.Exe) (yes I know not a ship) she is different from her parents so.... yea...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » More Sonic...except this one's depressing (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus