Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all alpha wolves and wolf hybrid (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lila (played by Milky-bunny)

Hi hi all you canine lovers!!! I’m looking for a dominant wolfy character for my kitten Lila!! I’m looking to do a Predator prey type romance, with lots of soft snuggles, grooming, and overprotective stuffs. Very sweet and snuggly to warm the heart 🥺🎀 I’m willing to do most anything other then slice of life. I’ll do modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, world building, just as long as it’s gut a fun twist and a deeper plot! We could do anything from gang rps to royalty rps and it would be sort of a slow burn rp with my character being intrigued but naturally fearful of your character (out of prey instinct and just generally being fearful of everyone). I can come up with a bunch of rp ideas simply based off of another’s character or if there’s a plot you’ve been itching to do I’d love to hear it!! My one request is that your character be dominant ☺️❤️ Pm me or respond here and I’ll get back to you!!!

[img]https://pin.it/5RfNVJ6[/img]
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all alpha wolves and wolf hybrid (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus