Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all alpha wolves and wolf hybrid (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi hi all you canine lovers!!! I’m looking for a dominant wolfy character for my kitten Lila!! I’m looking to do a Predator prey type romance, with lots of soft snuggles, grooming, and overprotective stuffs. Very sweet and snuggly to warm the heart 🥺🎀 I’m willing to do most anything other then slice of life. I’ll do modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, world building, just as long as it’s gut a fun twist and a deeper plot! We could do anything from gang rps to royalty rps and it would be sort of a slow burn rp with my character being intrigued but naturally fearful of your character (out of prey instinct and just generally being fearful of everyone). I can come up with a bunch of rp ideas simply based off of another’s character or if there’s a plot you’ve been itching to do I’d love to hear it!! My one request is that your character be dominant ☺️❤️ Pm me or respond here and I’ll get back to you!!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all alpha wolves and wolf hybrid (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus