Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Displaced Violent Half-Elf (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nis'Tianes (played anonymously)

So Nis'tianes was a character that was transported to the world of Ravenloft with three people she knew. She was there for almost a month before she was taken by the mists once more and taken to a new world where she is completely lost.

Not much on her profile is common knowledge, but for you to get a feel for what I will get into for RP. She is a heartbroken character who is in need of a lot of TLC, but it's damn hard to get in to save her. I played her in a Ravenloft table campaign for almost two years, but because of a falling out with the DM I dropped out and I modified her story only as far as removing her from Ravenloft. Everything in her history is from her time in the game.

Ultimately what I would I like is someone to be her companion and maybe have a romantic subplot with her. I would prefer long literary style posts, but I can do short posts. I do not do well with people who do not use proper grammar. I'm sorry, but it's a huge pet peeve for me.

I'm not 100% sure of what I want for plot, mostly because I do not want to box people in, but I am happy to work with you for a plot, I don't expect you to do all the hard work! Please let me know if you're interested.
Just some curiosities...would you prefer to play her alongside an equally developed character, or would you mind if they were new? And considering you'd like the potential for romance, would you prefer this character be male or female? (Or does it even matter?)

I realize the short stories are a collective past but do you tend/prefer to roleplay in first or third person?
Nis'Tianes (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I am up for both developed and new characters. I just need them to have goals of sorts to guide them if possible. Romance is a real possibility with me. For some reason most of my RP tends to aim that way even when I try not too (or when it's one sided, which is awesome for its own reasons.) I do not care what the gender the other character(s) is (are). They could be a third or even fourth gendered character and I wouldn't mind :).

As for my style, I almost always do 3rd person. I've done first a few times and it's hard for me. In solo writing I prefer first, but with other people I get confused. I'd give it a whirl again, though. I'm sure I could produce something decent that way if I tried, but I' prefer third.
Theurge (played anonymously)

I would certainly be up for some RP, if you are interested. I prefer to use only the third-person narrative. She is new, but I plan on using her as my main character for Nanowrimo this year. I prefer posting in threads, is that alright?
I need to remake a character I got mad at (and deleted) earlier but would love to rp as well!

@Theurge, I would love to help you define your NaNoWriMo character. This was one of my first thoughts for a main character because I know her so well, but I thought of a better story! Would you like me to begin?

@Fiaryn, let me know when you're ready!
Nedra (played by Fiaryn)

Actually, Nedra isn't getting any love right now, so if she seems like someone that would work I'd love to keep her alive. She was last dealing with a woman turning demon in the castle of an evil sorcerer, so...it would even kind of work that she would be transported to a similar place.

@Fiaryn, do you prefer forum or PM? I'm fine with other and I can start if you'd like.
Theurge (played anonymously)

Nis'Tianes wrote:
@Theurge, I would love to help you define your NaNoWriMo character. This was one of my first thoughts for a main character because I know her so well, but I thought of a better story! Would you like me to begin?

Sure :) Threads are preferred.
Nedra (played by Fiaryn)

Threads, if you please. (:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Displaced Violent Half-Elf (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus