Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire-human romance roleplay! mxm (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Leonidas Black (played anonymously)

(reopening this ad!)

I'm looking for someone to do a vampire romance roleplay with me! I'll be playing as Leonidas, my vampire character, and your character, which can be human or vampire, but I'd like human or weaker vampire more. I'm thinking that there can be a hierarchy of vampires, with Leonidas near the top, and your character is one of his human servants. We can talk about any other details that you want in dm.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm so in
Omg I love vampires!

I have a few characters in mind for this already, just take a look at my profile and if you’re interested drop me a pm!
Leonidas Black (played anonymously) Topic Starter

immalikeawsome wrote:
Omg I love vampires!

I have a few characters in mind for this already, just take a look at my profile and if you’re interested drop me a pm!
aw but you said youll only rp with 16+ on your profile and im 15 😂😂😂

Vampire Queen wrote:
I'm so in
nice, go ahead and pm me with whatever you wanna do!
other characters (played anonymously)

SO interested! I've been looking for a vampire rp! for akaashi!

other characters wrote:
SO interested! I've been looking for a vampire rp! for akaashi!
alright, send me a pm and we can talk about our rp!
I'm interested to do this with this Rp

Lisa Stoneheart wrote:
I'm interested to do this with this Rp
alright! have a male character for it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire-human romance roleplay! mxm (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus