Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi, I'm brand new to this place and to role playing at forums in general. I like almost all types of rps, but I don't do high school (I'm in 10th grade, why would I rp about high school when I already live it) or werewolves or weird anime based stuff... I can do the self-righteous hero, the galactic war veteran, and I think I can pull off the arrogant flamboyant bad guy. I don't mind romance at all, but I will guarantee you, any character I have ,present or future, will be straight. So yeah, need an rp partner? Hit me up.
Hey there HvyArtillery! Welcome to RPR! We've got a lot of people that love to RP different things here so I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with in no time. Have you tried checking out the Looking for RP forum or using the RP Finder? When you're looking for something more specific, or even just more roleplay partners these things can be really helpful! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
HvyArtillery Topic Starter

thanks for the advice Loki, I check it out! :D
HRA

Oh hey there, Hvy! I think I know just the types of RPs you like, eh?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) Good to see a fellow Skyrim player. ;) I saw Cloud Atlas a couple of times by now and I still find it one of the better movies I've seen in my life. It pleases me you like it too!

I hope you'll have fun around here and make a ton of new friends. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus