Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Possible Idea?

Half asleep brain working in overdrive again. I present the following idea. It may or may not exist already. I dunno as I haven't really messed with trying to archive messages yet but would it be possible to add like a categorizing feature to archived messages? This could allow one to save pm based rps based on their character they use, who they RP with etc. And this could also lead to where it'll make it easier for people to find specific messages for whatever reason. Ie: finding RP based PM's to, like me, put in a story they may be writing on the side so they won't have to search the entire inbox to find just certain ones and what not. It could also make it easier to find PM's for if they wanna report someone for abuse, harassment and what not. It's just a possible idea that may already exist. I dunno. My brains half asleep so...yeah.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You can do that already, Kim recently added a folder feature to PMs. Look for "Manage Folders" on the PM page :)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Well like I said I didn't know of it already existed but thanks for letting me know Darth. Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

No problem :)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

This means I can start doing my own idea then. Cause I got some good rps hiding in my inbox I wanna put in my story...but first, following the rules of common courtesy I shall ask those involved in said rps if they have a problem or not with their character appearing in my book series.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Possible Idea?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus