Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Grumpy Dragon and the Silent Girl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dragon riders are common in Aisling. They all live in the mountains where local villages and different groups can hire them for jobs. These jobs can be as minimal as helping to move large objects or as large as protecting the royal family when they travel. The dragons riders are all part of a Guild that live in the part of the mountains that they call the Sanctuary.

Y/C is a dragon though he was not born in the Sanctuary like most. He was rescued from a slave trade as a youngling. He learned to never trust humans and though he lives at the Sanctuary now, he still has not learned to fully trust humans and is known for not being very friendly.

One day, a little girl (my character) is brought the Sanctuary and she never says a word. She seems to be scared of every little thing that surprises her. Rowan, the man in charge in the Sanctuary sees how much she distrusts everyone though he also sees the interest that the young girl has in dragons.

Finally, your character is paired up with a rider though he is less than pleased when he finds out that his rider is nothing less then a little girl.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump
I have a dragon character, currently un-posted here but posted elsewhere for the time being, that sounds like they could fit within this prompt. If you don't mind me being a bit rusty on the RP scene, I'll do my best to match post lengths or close to them. The character will be posted shortly if you wish to look at them.

Bump

Bump

Bump
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

hello, I have an RP character who is a pure dragon. I'm not too good at paragraphs, but I'll try!
rabbithead

Hey, this seems super interesting and very wholesome! I have a dragon character that I think would be a good match for this rp, but I don't have them posted on this site. I'm willing to discuss their details and other rp tidbits in pm, so please message me if you're still looking for partners for this rp!

Bump
I'm intruiged and quickly I'ma say a few things about myself
1. I'm sorta a newbie in terms of roleplaying
2. I'm not all that good with long length posts (but I'll definitely try my hardest)
3. I don't really have anything else to say I can think of

I'll tell about my dragon character at a different point in time

Bump

Bump

Bump

Still open
This sounds interesting! I don't have a dragon character but I've wanted to try out playing as a grumpy oc

Bump

RP still open

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Grumpy Dragon and the Silent Girl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus