Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cottagecore/Goblincore RP

I'll be RPing as my two personas for these roleplays, basically the plot of these roleplays is just to adventure and vibe with both our characters in either a Goblincore setting or Cottagecore setting.

Cottagecore Sona: Vernon Button, a kind and sympathetic faun that loves to bake, read, and draw. He lives by himself in a library in a small village and is known around the village fondly. He loves making friends and always listens intently to others.

Goblincore Sona: A small Goblin, only 4'0 and known as Rascal. He lives in a large hollow tree with a few animals and stashes all sorts of shiniest in there. He is quite feral as most goblins are, has a small rat named Acorn and almost always has (stolen) food in his oversized overalls. Can be very cautious and defensive at times and isn't very smart.

Pm me if interested! :D I don't mind what Species/gender your character is by the way!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello
BoombleBee Topic Starter

Misternobody1877 wrote:
Hello

Hello! Are you interested in roleplaying?
Hello!
I have a bunny hybrid and wonder if you would like to rp
If intrested please read melodys profile and we can discuss then
BoombleBee Topic Starter

She sounds great! Which roleplay were you interested in? The Cottagecore or Goblincore one?
Cottage core if you were talking to me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cottagecore/Goblincore RP

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Auberon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus