Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I am... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Not searching for anything specific xD
I don't care much about the setting or the characters as long as they fit together (Feel free to pick my character for me or let me know if you'd prefer I make another).
I'm open to a lot of different themes, from romance to war to romance during war :P most... Well all of my characters except for Doc (And Nomti/Eshe, depending on the time period) are teenagers, so that sorta puts a restriction on things, but I'm willing to temporarily make them adults for the duration of an RP.
I'd prefer long term and if you type like you're texting, can't spell simple words correctly, or use proper grammar, I don't mean to sound like a total jerk, but please don't respond.
I would love to have a RP with you. But im Danish, so i may not have alle the words korekt, caurse im not the best at english, becaurse im not a acctiually.. English person xD
Well i dont know if you can live with that, but.. Well :)
EonRising Topic Starter

Your English is better than some of the Americans here... Which is kinda sad, but I'm willing to try RPing with you.
Hahaha thanks xD
That sounds great! :)
Send a message to me when you see this, and we'll figure something out :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I am... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus