Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Will anyone RP with me?! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Glothl (played by Ethlas)

I have never got to rp yet on here! I do any kind of rp! ill do anything! funny! sad! fighting! romance! anything! I'm craving rp!
Dredd Deltarex (played anonymously)

This character should work well.
Glothl (played by Ethlas) Topic Starter

ya! hes grate!

Okay, would you prefer PM or forum?

I don't really know the difference.... im new on here and your the first person im going to rp with

I like PM'ing and if you want any extreme violence and graphic scenes you can't post them on the forums.

Where do you want our characters to meet? Probably not in hell since my character is banished from there, so maybe a local human tavern, inn, dinning area, or even the woods or some other uncivilized place if you prefer.

this might be a little awkward because I'm a demon queen. what kind of rp is this because if I'm starting it would start off as a rescue. whats forums? sorry! </////>

wait! I think I figured it out! do you mind if we do bloody graphic stuff or would you prefer not to? I mean like, when its time ffor it. it doesn't have to be like that constantly

I have no problem with blood and violence, My character, 'CAN' go to hell, but if anyone sees him they are going to be pretty angry. He has been there and back a few times without being seen so a rescue could work.

okay! yay!

I'm in a small cell chained to a wall. I'm slowly bleeding to death because I was just tortured. a small group of demons did this to me because they want to overthrow me and take my spot on the throne.

Understood, your character may or may not know me due to my noble birth within the council, and will probably 'see' that I am the Prince of Destruction. I'm pretty infamous in hell and other worlds, but it will be possible to not recognize me since many do not know what I look like outside of my demon form.

I'll send a post immediately.

Oh and 'The Prince of Destruction', is just a title.

alright. that's the scene I'm in so say what you like. my character dose not know much of anything. she has some bad head wounds that affected her.

im not that good at starting

I'll start, just wait a sec while I send you a message, should pop up in your inbox.

alright

I haven't gotten anything

do you want me to continue it here?

No just click reply to all it should be near the bottom of my response.

ok

sorry if mine aren't as long as yours. I guess im not that good

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Will anyone RP with me?! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus