Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Grisha Universe// Shadow and Bone RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

With the tv show coming out on the 23rd, I have been rereading the books for the thousandth time and thought it would be fun to do some rp! I had a few ideas, and I was thinking of doing this 1x1
I have read all the books except The Lives of Saints, and Rule of Wolves. Please don't spoil anything for me 😡
Just a note, I don't really want to rp any romance
    ---An alternate ending to Ruin and Rising, Mal dies, Alina's power goes into the Darkling and burns the Fold and both of their power up. Alina and the Darkling go into like witness protection, Alina doesn't know why she's protecting him or if he could truly be a good person after all the bad he's done (I wrote a short oneoff on my wattpad, listed on my profile if you're interested) This would probably end up being a short rp, it would mostly focus on their relationship/lack of
    ---After creating new sun summoners, the universe is balancing itself out and creating new Darklings. Our characters could be orphans at Keramzin just tested for Grisha power, and have been found to have power similar to the Darkling OR a sun summoner was given jurda parem, survived, and is now a shadow summoner
    ---Our Grisha were experimented on with parem, survived and escaped, but their power has changed. How would Grisha other than Corporalki react to having taken parem?
    ---If you have any other ideas, I would love to hear them! Also if you don't want to rp about Grisha but still want to talk about the books/the show, I would love to talk!
Leave a reply please and I will message you 😊
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

zenfey Topic Starter

In honor of the show coming out today, this is still open! RP can be based off the books or the show, but (currently) I am more familiar with the books (although I'm sure I'll be rewatching the show as often as I watch The Office)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Grisha Universe// Shadow and Bone RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus