Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Love Me Like I Love You (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wisteria Hendrix (played by Primrose-Chan)

WARNING: Obsessive lover/crush

Wisteria found Y/C after they suffered a broken heart, doing her job and trying to matchmake them with someone who would nurture them. However, during this journey, she developed a crush on them, more so than usual. She did everything should could to get closer to them and keep them from leaving her, including separating them from anyone who would be good for them despite knowing how this might hurt them. She just wanted them to stay close and rely on her.

Requirements:
-Y/C can be any gender
-Y/C should have a crush/ex-lover at least for this roleplay for the broken heart aspect
-Please make sure you can handle obsessive tendencies. I would hate to make you uncomfortable but it's written into her character and a key part of this roleplay.
-This is modern
-No erotic scenes, somewhat sexual scenes are okay
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Okuyasu

Heya! This Rp seems pretty neat!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Love Me Like I Love You (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus