Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody!

Hello, my name is Raizel, but my friends call me Razzle or Kitteh. I'm 20 years old and married to a wonderful man. I have been role-playing since I was about 12 or 13, but I haven't for about a year and a half. I play videos games, mainly on xbox 360 or my nintendo 2ds, [which is how I am on here now.] I love to read, write, sing, and be random. I may not be on here too much because I have a little one on the way. :] If there are any questions, please feel free to message me.

-Razzle
The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time! What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?
Hello there Raizel!
Welcome to the Role-play Repository!

Here, you can find roleplays, chat with people, make character profiles, and even post
AS your chracter! Neat right? It's one of the many unique features of RPR.

Also, if you feel the amount of character slots on the basic account isn't enough,
you can always buy more permanent slots, or get an epic membership.
But so you know, when your epic membership ends, you can no longer edit the extra character profiles
made during it. But they will still be there.
(It's also a great way to support the site, as it's run and paid for by one amazing woman, our Kim!
With the help of her appointed admins of course)

Anyways, we're a small tight-knit community, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!
Also, if you wanna get right into chatting and getting to know everyone,
why not go visit the Just Talkin thread. It's the RPR offical out of character thread. It's cleaned up every now and then, but it's the place to be to chat and meet new people!
It's also nice to meet a fellow girl gamer~

And in conclusion, I hope everything goes amazing with the little one,
you must be so excited and nervous!
Hey there Raziel welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site. As you can see everyone is super friendly so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) Congrats on your upcoming little one! I'm sure you're super excited <3
Raizel Topic Starter

Thank you so much! I enjoy fantasy, mystery, suspense, and romance. I am extremely nervous and excited, and it's all worth the aches. :]
Oooh! Some good choices there. Maybe we can rp sometime when things settle down for you.

So do you know if it's a girl or a boy yet? Or did you opt out of knowing for the surprise?
Raizel Topic Starter

He's a boy. A very active, very leg strong, boy. I would love to rp with you sometime. I don't mind starting one soon, if anyone's interested?
Aww. He he. I heard that boys are very active in the womb.

And if you like, take a gander at my character list, if there's anyone you think your characters
might work with, let me know and we can start something up if you'd like.
The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

I have only one character at the moment, though should you find him fitting please don't hesitate to start an RP
Raizel Topic Starter

Awww thank you for the nice offers. I'll read up on both of your characters soon. :]
Kim Site Admin

Looks like you've already received a warm welcome, but another one can't hurt, can it? :)

WELCOME! :D What types of RP have you done in the past? I mean like forums, chats, LARPs, tabletop, that kind of thing. :) Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions, problems or suggestions. :)
Raizel Topic Starter

Thank you so much Kim, you have pretty amazing site here, great job. Now to answer your question, chat, forum, and tabletop [dnd]. I did most of my rping on IMVU and I owned an rp kingdom on there.
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like you've got a pretty well rounded background in RP. Love to see that! :)

And thanks for the compliments on the site, it is very appreciated. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus