Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello People!

Well hi there everyone!

I'm new to all this RP business, so I'm very sorry if I don't do 100% well, and I hope that maybe there can be a bit of patience around here.

But other than that, please, feel free to RP with me!
Hey there dovekie! Welcome to RPR :) There are lots of new players on this site, so don't be shy! Everyone is super friendly. If you're super new to RP there is the New to Roleplay article that's pretty helpful!

There are also some more tips to be found here on writing for RP, and here for creating cool character profiles!

If it seems like a lot of reading and gets overwhelming, don't worry! The best way to really learn is to jump in and try it out for yourself. Everyone was new once, we all had to start somewhere. A couple good places to find an open RP would be the RP Finder or Looking for RP forum. Happy hunting, I'm sure you'll be making tons of new friends in no time! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! <3
The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

Hello! Don't worry we've all been new before! IF you need help I'd be happy to assist any way I can! Not that I'm the best example of a roleplayer, or a good one at that! Haha.
Kim Site Admin

I'm certain everyone will be very patient, dovekie. :) Are there particular aspects of RP you feel that you need to improve on, or things that you don't quite yet understand? I bet there would be many willing to play with you, practice with you, or explain things to you if you ask. The links Loki posted are also great resources!
dovekie Topic Starter

Oh! Thank you all very much for the welcome! I'll check out all of those links...

Also, I think I mostly will just need to practice on keeping my characters from doing anything to Out-Of-Character, but if I have any other questions I'll be sure to look for an answer!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello People!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus