Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi :)

shy_goddess

Hello everyone!

As you all can see, my username is shy_goddess but I wish to be called Katie. I am 17 years old, my pronouns are she/her and have been roleplaying since I was around 12 years old. I started roleplaying on Pinterest(yes I know) and started with one liners. I slowly got busy though so I took a break and kind of forgot about it at the same time but then when quarantine hit in the US, I was kind of stuck and bored all the time so I figured I would try roleplaying again. I used this app called Amino on a Roleplaying Community made by teens and young adults. I was on it for a few months until this March or so and soon left it though because a user copied my entire roleplaying world and just changed a few things to make it his(which is infringement). In the rules of the community and amino itself, there is something about copyright. Unfortunately I was banned though because apparently he wasn't breaking any rules. I had to contact my friends who were also on there to roleplay so they could send them a message of me basically giving evidence and all that. They quietly unbanned me the next day lol. It turned out that the guy who stole my idea had stolen other people's before and had been rude to other users as well. Not only that the dude was following and being followed by the community staff. And too be honest, the whole situation kind of ruined the community experience for me. I've kind of lost motivation to roleplay as well but after a month I've kind of forced myself on here to try roleplaying one more time so hopefully this works. Here are just some small things about me:

1. Favorite RP: Fantasy/Medieval

2. RP Genres that I do: Anything except Horror(there can be horror elements to a rp/story but I don't like the whole genre being just horror), High School, Academy

3. Something that I need in every rp for it to be enjoyable: I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so I like shipping characters, watching both characters grow as people, how they influence each other, etc. Basically I like romance but only pg-13 stuff. I don't care if you're my age or around there, it's just that I have a bf and it just makes me uncomfortable doing anything like that.

4. Favorite Colors: Shades of Purple, Blue and light pinks

5. Do I do RP fighting? Not really, I mean I will try to do it but it mostly will just come out as cringe and weird because I'm not that good with it. A little bit is fine but nothing like a full on battle.

6. Schedule/how busy am I: I'm usually pretty open because I started homeschooling this year instead of regular school since covid but as the summer starts to approach, I'll probably be more busy because I might be starting an internship this summer and driver's ed. I haven't really been able to do a lot of driving and lessons because again, covid. Not only that, I'll be doing some adulting classes because I don't know how to do anything but some baking stuff, food with toasters, pouring cereal, chips or whatever onto a bowl/plate, and food with microwaves. It will also be a chance for me to find people to hang out with because I don't have any real life friends. But anyways, if anything else pops up I will let whoever I'm rping with know.

7. Yes, I have triggers but I really don't care what your character does in the roleplay. If something triggers me, the worst thing that will happen is that I'll just shake/tremble and have a fast beating heart and all that. But you know life doesn't have any triggers so I've kind of learned to just control it. Besides I'll probably be too focused in the storyline to even care what I'm doing so in the end, it's fine. But do please tell me if you have any triggers...just because I say I don't care about my triggers doesn't mean I wouldn't care about yours. I don't want to be rude or mean if I'm doing something that makes you uncomfortable, so please communicate with me.

Other than that, I think that's all but regarding character creation, I will probably use links of the characters I have from the amino community and put it here now that I know you can do that just because they have a lot of detail and the character creation preset here isn't as detailed as the multiple templates they have there. Also because, again, I am lazy and really don't wanna have to transfer all of my characters over to here but if I ever make a new character I will use this site.
shy_goddess wrote:
Hello everyone!

As you all can see, my username is shy_goddess but I wish to be called Katie. I am 17 years old, my pronouns are she/her and have been roleplaying since I was around 12 years old. I started roleplaying on Pinterest(yes I know) and started with one liners. I slowly got busy though so I took a break and kind of forgot about it at the same time but then when quarantine hit in the US, I was kind of stuck and bored all the time so I figured I would try roleplaying again. I used this app called Amino on a Roleplaying Community made by teens and young adults. I was on it for a few months until this March or so and soon left it though because a user copied my entire roleplaying world and just changed a few things to make it his(which is infringement). In the rules of the community and amino itself, there is something about copyright. Unfortunately I was banned though because apparently he wasn't breaking any rules. I had to contact my friends who were also on there to roleplay so they could send them a message of me basically giving evidence and all that. They quietly unbanned me the next day lol. It turned out that the guy who stole my idea had stolen other people's before and had been rude to other users as well. Not only that the dude was following and being followed by the community staff. And too be honest, the whole situation kind of ruined the community experience for me. I've kind of lost motivation to roleplay as well but after a month I've kind of forced myself on here to try roleplaying one more time so hopefully this works. Here are just some small things about me:

1. Favorite RP: Fantasy/Medieval

2. RP Genres that I do: Anything except Horror(there can be horror elements to a rp/story but I don't like the whole genre being just horror), High School, Academy

3. Something that I need in every rp for it to be enjoyable: I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so I like shipping characters, watching both characters grow as people, how they influence each other, etc. Basically I like romance but only pg-13 stuff. I don't care if you're my age or around there, it's just that I have a bf and it just makes me uncomfortable doing anything like that.

4. Favorite Colors: Shades of Purple, Blue and light pinks

5. Do I do RP fighting? Not really, I mean I will try to do it but it mostly will just come out as cringe and weird because I'm not that good with it. A little bit is fine but nothing like a full on battle.

6. Schedule/how busy am I: I'm usually pretty open because I started homeschooling this year instead of regular school since covid but as the summer starts to approach, I'll probably be more busy because I might be starting an internship this summer and driver's ed. I haven't really been able to do a lot of driving and lessons because again, covid. Not only that, I'll be doing some adulting classes because I don't know how to do anything but some baking stuff, food with toasters, pouring cereal, chips or whatever onto a bowl/plate, and food with microwaves. It will also be a chance for me to find people to hang out with because I don't have any real life friends. But anyways, if anything else pops up I will let whoever I'm rping with know.

7. Yes, I have triggers but I really don't care what your character does in the roleplay. If something triggers me, the worst thing that will happen is that I'll just shake/tremble and have a fast beating heart and all that. But you know life doesn't have any triggers so I've kind of learned to just control it. Besides I'll probably be too focused in the storyline to even care what I'm doing so in the end, it's fine. But do please tell me if you have any triggers...just because I say I don't care about my triggers doesn't mean I wouldn't care about yours. I don't want to be rude or mean if I'm doing something that makes you uncomfortable, so please communicate with me.

Other than that, I think that's all but regarding character creation, I will probably use links of the characters I have from the amino community and put it here now that I know you can do that just because they have a lot of detail and the character creation preset here isn't as detailed as the multiple templates they have there. Also because, again, I am lazy and really don't wanna have to transfer all of my characters over to here but if I ever make a new character I will use this site.

Hello Katie

Welcome to RPR!

If you like medieval fantasy RPs be sure to check the Fantasy RP forum and the Looking for RP forum too

Welcome aboard and have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

You are shy .. Gone in sixty minutes!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus