Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/adventure (with a splash of roma (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Beth (played by Thedeltabinary)

I'm looking for F/F (in terms of romance) for a fantasy adventure RP. It will be a clean rp (sfw) and I'm open to ideas! Though I do have a few suggestions:
-(Fantasy setting)An astrologer's tale- an adventure through the stars! Follow the star signs and the alignment of the planets to your predetermined (or not) destiny!
-(Modern Fantasy setting) A cup of magic tea; the house of brewery and enchantments!- Assist the magic brewer in her quest to brew the best enchanted Tea, Coffee (and maybe beer) this world has ever seen! Gather ingredients, gather special monster and creature parts, and maybe even hit up a dungeon or two!

Anyway, those are my ideas, feel free to add your own if you wish.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Wandering_Mary

I'm up for both, but none of my characters are interested in romance, but Dark is liking Dust right now so... yeah

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/adventure (with a splash of roma (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus