Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing the Lovers

Hello all, I go by Dräg Rock. I'm a 17 year old male from Oly, WA. I enjoy fantasy, free form worlds. I'm a musician, into all kinds of music, but I write for acoustic, rock, metal, and industrial-electro music. I play guitar and sing in a rock band, The Tolerance. I'm gay, I'm a Cybergoth, I'm a furry, and I'm learning to do art. I'm learning German, and have been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend in Germany throughout my teen years, hoping to see him very soon. Characters are based off of my and his furry personas (though they do not reflect our personality). I can go from listening to Voltaire, to Pantera, To Combichrist, to The White Stripes.

A very short background summary for you all (more on my character pages):

My characters are two anthro-themed lovers, Drayson and Phazon, a dragonkin (humanoid dragon) and a feran (humanoid cat) exiled from their homes, and separated from each other sometime after. Phazon was abducted, and Drayson fought wars to get him back. Now they are together again and wandering happily and aimlessly, occasionally stopping by the place where Drayson got his permissions to fight in the wars to see the friends he had made there.

Drayson Rock: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=28547&page=65378

Phalos Southpaw: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=28554

Hope to get into RP soon. I'm relatively new to it, but not completely inexperienced.
Kim Site Admin

Hi DraegRock! Welcome to the site.

When you say you are relatively new, is there something you find particularly daunting, or that you have questions about? :) I'm certain we'd all be happy to help you get comfortable and situated. The same applies to the site itself, by the by. If you run into any confusions, difficulties or problems, don't hesitate to say something!
DraegRock Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

When you say you are relatively new, is there something you find particularly daunting, or that you have questions about? :) I'm certain we'd all be happy to help you get comfortable and situated. The same applies to the site itself, by the by. If you run into any confusions, difficulties or problems, don't hesitate to say something!

I don't think I have any specific questions. The site seems very user friendly so far^^ But, as of this moment I haven't ventured to the actual RP parts of the site, so I'll let you know, thanks.
DraegRock Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

But on second thought, I do have one: I accidentally created a character for Phazon that I went back on to add the full name, but the first name version stayed. How do I delete characters?
Sundrop

Go to your dashboard, press the little pencil next to your character, and there should be a delete button, you have to put in your password, they'll ask you twice to make sure you really want to delete it.
Hey there DraegRock! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site and having a lot of fun here. As you can see everyone is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll have loads of new rp buddies in no time! :)
DraegRock Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hey there DraegRock! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site and having a lot of fun here. As you can see everyone is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll have loads of new rp buddies in no time! :)

Thank you, I think I'll enjoy myself^^
Kim Site Admin

DraegRock wrote:
But on second thought, I do have one: I accidentally created a character for Phazon that I went back on to add the full name, but the first name version stayed. How do I delete characters?

I sent you a private message to get more info about this. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing the Lovers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus