Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fight for Our Home (Open)

Mentat Wallace (played by Jabonicus)

Our planet was the third to be inhabited by humans. The planet was covered in ice, but it seemed habitable. What we didn't know was that this was during the winter stage of the planet, and most predatory life was asleep. We built cities in months, and then spring came. Nothing happened except for temperature increase. Then the aliens came. Technically we were the aliens to them, but these were different. These creatures constantly adapted, and came in thousands of forms. From small flying ones to giant worms. Now our home is threatened by the same people who helped us inhabit this place.
They are charging a laser strong enough to blow up the planet, they are preparing to kill everything, then move on to a better place. We are a lost cause for them. So we must show them what happens when they threaten our home.
We live here, from pirates of ice to raiders of sand. Hundreds of years have passed since we settled here, we caused global warming, and now new patches of sand and jungle have appeared. Soldiers to spy's, and we are banding together.
Mentat is a Snow Pirate, one of the starting people of the movement to save our home. Will you join in our campaign?
Gray Hericks (played by Rexuality)

Grey stood in line with about 5,000 other soldiers back line straight his chin out and a 98.3 Revolver in his hand. As the general walks into the room everyone recites the oath "I, here by swear to protect, kill, and be killed for my planet may the God's watch over me and my brethren on the front lines and may I be so honored to sacrifice myself for the safety of my planet and my family"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fight for Our Home (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus