Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Woah look @ this nerd

Hey what's up, I'm Brin! I've been meaning to get into rp for a while now, and this looks like a really nice site to start off with! I think I'm mostly interested in original plots and/or characters, but I'm up for some fandom roleplays and whatnot if you really want. Again, I'm still kind of a beginner, but I'll try my best at stuff! Looking forward to meeting all of you :o
Saber

Welcome to RPR! What type of fandoms are you into?
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! :D

What does "kind of a beginner" mean? Don't worry, we don't have a "newbie" prejudice here that you're going to run afoul of, I'm just trying to learn what you've tried your hand at and what is still brand new. :)

Of course, if you run into difficulties, confusions or questions, always do feel free to ask! We're all pretty friendly here.
Hey there abnormalDeity! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're having tons of fun here and making loads of new friends! Don't be worried about being new to some stuff, everybody had to start somewhere <3
abnormalDeity Topic Starter

Saber wrote:
Welcome to RPR! What type of fandoms are you into?

Hahah, that's such a hard question. Umm, well, I like Homestuck, Touhou, and a few others that I can't seem to remember at the moment. I like a lot of stuff, really.
Kim wrote:
Well hello there! :D

What does "kind of a beginner" mean? Don't worry, we don't have a "newbie" prejudice here that you're going to run afoul of, I'm just trying to learn what you've tried your hand at and what is still brand new. :)

Of course, if you run into difficulties, confusions or questions, always do feel free to ask! We're all pretty friendly here.

Well, I did some roleplaying a few years ago on Gaia, but I never got anywhere with it since none of the threads were really all that good or interesting imo. I also tried doing some roleplaying on a ff14 rp forum, but I couldn't find a partner. I'm hoping this time I can find something that really sparks my interest :o
Loki wrote:
Hey there abnormalDeity! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're having tons of fun here and making loads of new friends! Don't be worried about being new to some stuff, everybody had to start somewhere <3

Thanks a lot for the support!! :) Nice avatar btw heheh
Kim Site Admin

Oooh yes. I recall having a ton of trouble finding high quality RP on Gaia as well. I hope you have better luck here, and holler if you need any help. :)
abnormalDeity Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oooh yes. I recall having a ton of trouble finding high quality RP on Gaia as well. I hope you have better luck here, and holler if you need any help. :)

Yeah, I'm sure nothing's as bad as Gaia hah. Also, thanks :)
Kim Site Admin

abnormalDeity wrote:
Kim wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure nothing's as bad as Gaia hah. Also, thanks :)
Cough neopets cough.
wrote:
:) Nice avatar btw heheh

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Woah look @ this nerd

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus