Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » waste land wanderers

As Farren reached the bottom floor and was heading out the door, she saw a young man standing with his hands up. As she saw a man standing in front of him, she noticed the gun on the ground.
He must have kicked the gun and alerted the man, she thought.
Farren pulled out her pistol and squared, moving around to the side of the building. She needed to have a clear shot of the man and anything else that might hurt the young one.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Cairo geria wrote:
After the gunshots stop ringing a young scavenger goes to loot any corpses but arrives to see more bodies than he ever seen before "oh ****" he ducks behind some cover and decides whatever the corpses had its not worth getting shot over he goes to silently leave the area and accidentally kicked one of the guns that littered to ground alerting the nearby shooter to which he immediately throws his hands up panicking "oh sh*t wait wait im not with them i swear. I got nothing on me" he says dropping his knife to the ground hoping the man wouldn't kill him.

Gwen was ducking and dodging Bullets but then turn Gaint and then said "Hey Leave him alone or get stomped on she said giving the killer a scary death glare
Jack (played by TemtoeZ) Topic Starter

"Woah, woah ,woah, hey kid your fine!" He said surprised from the sudden appearance of someone. Looking at him he didn't seem dangerous, he was young dirty and thin looking as any scavenger would be out here by themselves. "Hey relax pick your knife up, you need some supplies?, there's plenty around take what you want" he said holstering his gun and backing up to let the kid pick around without startling him off.
Breathing a sigh of relief Cairo picks his knife back up "woo! Man! Scared the h*ll outta me i thought you were gonna be like the last psycho i saw out here and i barely talked my way outta that one" he begins to pick up any small priced valuables taking necklaces tags and such "i haven't seen skill like that how did you take them out all by yourself?" Cairo ask in awe of the gunman's efficiency

"Yeah kid don't worry I take pride in having a sane brain instead of a psycho one" he said with a chuckle, watching as the kid went around picking. "I mean yeah kinda?" He said with a shrug, "I got most of them except for three, 2 of them were taken out by a sniper somewhere over there" he said waving towards Grash's direction. "Then that last guy kinda just dropped dead with a bullet in his head, don't know who did him in but thankfully they got him and not me" he says as he wipes off the visor of his gas mask. "So kid what's your name?, mines jack" he said looking at the kid.
Farren heard the man called Jack mention her kill and smiled, thank you muchly, she thought.
She considered going out to greet them, but decided to stick to the shadows for a while longer. She'd follow them, see what they're like.
"names Cairo good to meet ya jack i would shake your hand but mines are dirty" He introduces himself. "So you got yourself a crew in the works huh? Ya know if you guys need an extra member im up for joining your crew plus i cant really go back to where i came from" Cairo says rambling abit but not too much still unsure if anyone could be watching

"Yeah sure I wouldn't mind some people to hang with, you can tag along". "As for a crew in the works hopefully" he says looking around for anyone else "They kinda just have to show up I guess?" he says.
Sounds like they need my help, Farren thought.
She holstered her pistol, shouldered her rifle and put her mask over her face. Then she walked out from between the building and cars slowly, so as not to alert them.
Walking up beside another junked car, she raised her hands and stopped.
"Oh, a new face...uh mask? Im assuming this is the sharpshooter you right? Name's Cairo good to meet ya" he introduces himself while putting everything he collected in to an old dusty backpack "how did you get so good with rifle?" Cairo asks
Farren shrugged, "I've picked up a thing or two."

She lowered her gun, ears remaining sharp. Blessed from birth with ultra-sensitive hearing, Farren could hear the creatures coming from quite a distance. Seeing in the dark remarkeably well helped too.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » waste land wanderers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus