Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How to train your Dungeons and Dragons.

“Yes, go deeper into the cave to get out. Because that’s always worked for everyone who’s ever tried it. By the gods you people are fools. I should have known better than joining up with you. But what I’ve done cannot be changed. If you insist on going down then we’ll need more light.”

The voice came from a fellow who looked about as average as one could get. Like a monk on a pilgrimage, or a bars traveling from inn to inn. What he worn under the black robes was unknown, and a sinister aura radiated from him with ease.

Why this man had joined up with a group such as this was truly a mystery for the ages, one that could be pondered later. “So, it doesn’t matter to me, but I don’t recall everyone going over their names. Let’s start with you, Lightlover. I suppose this way we can give the poor rabbit her wish of knowing if everyone is here.”

He paused and shivered, his robes soaking wet. An issue in itself, with hyporthermia and all that. As a result he stripped from the robe, revealing the clothes beneath, somehow remarkable less wet than everything else. Two finger snaps to get everyone’s attention and a sentence or two was his next and final move. “Come on. Hurry up.”
Ulfurinn looked the the rabbit with slight disdain in his eyes. Perhaps it came from seeing her race, or maybe it was the fact that she could actually help him and thus held a few cards against him. It truly didn’t matter however.

He did hold up his robe, his hands grabbing the long sleeves at their halfway mark before spreading it out in the air for her to dry or heat or whatever she planned to do with it.

What she did truly didn’t matter to the necromancer. He only cared about getting out of this cave and finding someone, or something, that would buy his book. Or ways to corrupt it. Either was fine.

If achieving such a thing meant that he had to ally with this ragtag cluster or people, then so be it. He may have tagged along since he needed coin for some food and lodging, but that idea has went to hell faster than a hand basket.

“So, we have to mages and a bard? If we find anything more frightening than a goblin horde within this cave we’re, to put it bluntly, screwed. Yes, I said screwed, if that offends you then grow up and plunge your ears. Otherwise, we should probably figure out how we’re going to support a battle formation like this. And finish drying our clothes.”

He gave the rabbit a clear, meaningful glare before continuing. “As much as I hate to say it, our rabbit is going to have to be in the rear. She can probably do more good there than she could on the front lines anyway. Any arguments?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How to train your Dungeons and Dragons.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus