Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Awkwardly trying to think of a good title

aaaaaaaaaaaaAnd failing. Nice to meet you all, call me Leechgrave, Leech, Leechy - doesn't really matter to me. I'd been roleplaying for years in groups, but eventually stopped. I've been doing solo roleplays however, buuuut they're not as fun. Sucked too, when the only things your parnet wanted to RP is romance/smut. Meh. Boring. I like adventure and friendship roleplays a lot, and have recently gotten interested in fantasy, which is why I decided to make an account on here!

Happy to be apart of it. I'm not the best roleplayer, but I guess I could be worse. I do it for fun, when I'm lonely and need a break from the real world. I used to do some roleplays on DA and IMVU buuut on DA, people are too clingly, and on IMVU well... they take it too seriously. I'm just generalizing though but, I personally didn't enjoy my roleplays on either of those sites...

I like things. I like food. A lot. I like music, cosplay, uhh what else. Food? Mmmmh, food.

I'm not a good drawer, but I always try to improve. I stick with cartoons mostly because, although I can draw realistic pictures okay, I still need a lot of improvement in that area. Oh well, I have fun and that's all I care about!

I can't wait to get started on here. I'll start uploading chacters right away, some better than others, I guess.

I need to work on having more diverse characters, though. Personality wise.

Sorry, was this too long? Haha, I never know.. I'm sorry if I came off as a possible dick in any way, shape, or form, for some reason. Nice to meet you all!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Not too long an intro at all, it's always nice to really get to know a new member. :)

I think you'll find a wide variety of RPs here, ranging from the uber-silly to the uber-serious, and brand new minted-yesterday players all the way up to 20 year veterans. Not to mention a whole bunch of different playstyles and genres. So I hope you find exactly what you're looking for lickity split!

If you run into any problems, concerns or confusions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Hey there Leechy! Welcome to RPR :) Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be finding games in no time :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Awkwardly trying to think of a good title

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus