Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Marvel RP (romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Violeta has been on the run for over a year now. So far, it's going well. She almost got caught a few months ago but managed to slip away from the HYDRA agents. After all these years working with them, she was a little offended that these were the ones that they sent after her. Belikova deserved a little better, in her own opinion. And HYDRA finally realized that too.

When she's finally located, HYDRA takes a different approach. Instead of sending agents to try and capture her, they send only Y/c. Their mission is to get close to her, learn her weaknesses, and break her. In the end, they should either bring her back to HYDRA, as she's a rather useful weapon or if that doesn't work - eliminate her once and for all. What they don't expect is to get a little closer than they should've, resulting in an unexpected and unwelcome love.

*Now, that's the plot I have in mind. However, I'm open to different ideas for Violeta. If interested - please feel free to PM me!*
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Marvel RP (romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus