Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Drawing designs for people's OCs! (2 open)

CheshireMitsu

Hello! I've been itching to design some OCs but I've also been wanting to not flood myself with too many characters that I won't have the space to make pages for on here, (*sniffle* I want all dem slots) so instead to satisfy myself, I'll design other people's characters for them!

I don't want nothing for a design idea, though, or just "___ has black hair." I need a full idea, even if it's not a full exact appearance. For example, my outfit ideas for my main OC, Eita Hanada, are that he wears pink sweaters, large enough to cover his hands, and can wear pants or longer skirts, without a specific preference between either one or their colors. He wears any shoes that he gets a hold of. He has pale skin, pinkish-white long hair in a low ponytail with bangs that half cover one of his eyes, which are bright pink, and is slightly short. (Sorry if you get confused if you look at his profile, how I draw him is different from the character I use as a ref on here!) Your description doesn't have to be this detailed, but you get the idea of what I want... just a bit of a desc.

Another thing that I will need is a personality. A personality will show, even in a single picture of a character, so I need to know!

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

The pictures will be in black and white, or with colored lineart (your pick on color) but I will not be doing full color! I'm sorry, but it's because of my abilities on coloring, which is... lacking. It's for you, remember that! They will also be drawn in an anime style, so if you want realism, I'm sorry! I won't be able to draw a furry OC, since I'm not confident in my designs to show people those, yet. The pictures will be hand-drawn and scanned to be shown to you.

The images will also be waist-up or bust-up, to save time to draw my own characters and the other request(s).

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

If you would like a character of yours to be designed (or redesigned!) then you can go ahead and DM me with your text description! I'll only be taking two currently. Do not leave a reply here, since I never check my activity feed! *AHEM Stitch haha ily*

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Drawing designs for people's OCs! (2 open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus