Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for friends or enemies, or possi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kenneth Parcell (played anonymously)

So I made this guy on a whim and in case you're wondering, he's a canon character from the show 30 rock. I want to get him in an RP so he won't just be stuck running around on the smalltalk forums, and I think it would be interesting to give him some friends and enemies. Especially enemies. It takes a lot for Kenneth to dislike anybody.

So let me know if you're interested. :3
Sanne Moderator

I'm interested because Kenneth's hilarious! I don't know what kind of RP you want for him, or what kind of character you're looking for though. As far as enemies go, there's a Sith Lord or two in my list, but that might not work out setting wise... XD
Kenneth Parcell (played anonymously) Topic Starter

BAH IM SORRY stuff came up and thus I was absent for a few days. XP

I suppose I'm looking for a more modern type of rp; as much as I love Star Wars (and as interesting as it would be to see Kenneth as a Jedi xD) I don't think that would quite work out. If you have any what are considered to be 'normal' characters I believe that would be the best; any characters that can be adapted to normalcy are great too. That way I can still have him at TGS but he can be off with his own little plot with your character.

You can decide if you want to be Kenneth's friend or an enemy of his; do note that he'll start off trying to be your friend even if you do treat him badly. He's just weird that way.

Again, sorry for the absence.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for friends or enemies, or possi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus