Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Partner... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm not really sure how this works but, if you want to roleplay with me just send me a message. I consider myself to have pretty good partner.
Welcome to RPR 45cc! I hope you like it here. What types of roleplay are you interested in? You might have better luck using the Looking for RP forum to find RP partners! :D Everyone is super friendly here, I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time!
Kim Site Admin

Hi, welcome to the site!

Since you've leaped right in to looking for a RP partner, I've gone ahead and moved your topic directly into the "Looking for RP" forum for you, in hopes that more people ready to start a new RP will see it. :)
45cc Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi, welcome to the site!

Since you've leaped right in to looking for a RP partner, I've gone ahead and moved your topic directly into the "Looking for RP" forum for you, in hopes that more people ready to start a new RP will see it. :)

Oh! Sorry ... and thank you!
I find myself pondering going ahead and setting foot back in the RP world directly so this one may be a thing of interest for me personally. Feel free to browse my characters to see if one strikes your fancy at all.
Kim Site Admin

45cc wrote:
Oh! Sorry ... and thank you!

No sorries necessary! I love your enthusiasm! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Partner... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus