Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for new RPs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I love RPing and cherish all my RPs, but currently my active RP count is dwindelling. Its gotten to the point where I curl up into a ball and cry each time I check and there is nothing new (metaphorically). I have a lot of characters so I'm sure I have one that suits what you like to do! Just send me a pm or reply here and we can discuss what we want to do then get going!

Awesomeness!
Gamers
Hello. I'm up for anything that has a few twist and is a action/adventure. I may be a little rusty at first sense I have been off for a very long time, but i'm sure that I'll get better as we go. I look forward to making this Rp possible with you.

Thanks,
Magical Cobra
ticklefanatic24

Hola! Interested! I'm working on some new chars, so if you don't want to rp with Harmony, don't worry! I would be content with raping with any of your characters, and any plot too. Hope to roleplay with you soon!
Inkliest Topic Starter

Already talked with MagicCobra. Sure tickle, I'm always open to new rps! What other characters do you have that you're working on?
ticklefanatic24

Guys:
Famon, vampire
Alex, vampire
Knight, human

Girls:
Taryn, human
Lilith, vampire

Etc. Still working on more lol.
I could possibly have an RP, if you're interested.
Inkliest Topic Starter

To tickle and king, if you guys wanna pm me with what kind of rp youd like to do and the characters you have that are suitable for it (pretty please do not say all, I don't have time to sort through every toon!), then I'll go through mine and pick out who would make the most interesting rp. If you have any plot ideas or want one please include that!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for new RPs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus