Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Superhuman RP, looking for 1 other person (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jaeger (played anonymously)

The character is inspired by the movie Hancock, where superhuman pairs exist. They can fly, are absurdly strong, don't age and can't be hurt. Some indirectly affect the environment around them. Their weakness lies in the fact they grow mortal when they are together and they are consistently drawn to each other (without wanting to be) no matter how far apart they are.

Please see Jäger's profile for a little bit of background info. The setting will be modern (2013-2015). Your character can be male or female, I don't care, although Jäger assumes she is female. S/he can still be dormant and needing initial contact with Jäger to wake up his/her powers, or s/he can already be awakened and purposely keeping his/her distance to preserve their powers.

The plot will have a villain, I'm not sure yet who or how. Possibly a supernatural person having world domination plans, or a rich person who tries to bribe/force the pair to do their bidding on a quest for power. There can be internal struggles between the pair for acceptance, denying their hard coded attraction to one another and so forth. Drama is good, right?

Please talk to me first before creating a new character for this specific purpose. I'm also picky, but all ears to everyone all the time. Post or send a message?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Superhuman RP, looking for 1 other person (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus