Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I’ve got a world someone rp with me I (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ayo nerds. I haven’t been on this site in a hot minute god..

My lil world is better now tho. If anybody wants to check out a few prompts I have listed. I have no boundaries right off the bat aside from don’t be an op meta gaming little s**t.

Anyhow most things can be changed but here preplanned plots: (I’ll make characters depending on which I’m using in an rp cause I don’t feel like making them rn) also pls DM if interested
————————
Riari Islands:
Ruled by a monarchy the islands are located between Atheria and Thaniaan within the world Vita Mundi. The plot for this area consists of merfolk and pirates if ur into that stuff. Merfolk we’re hunted nearly to extinction by the kings order, who used the rare enchanted scales of the fish bois to lengthen his life. Any mer tribes still existing are in hiding. All freshwater mers are gone, but reef mers are few and far between.

Deep sea mers exist, but humans don’t really know about em since like- being deep sea and all. Ya don’t see em and also they don’t usually have scales and more resemble whales and larger creatures with skin.

Even non enchanted mer scales sell high. So if there’s a mer sighting pirates, sailors, and king’s vessels alike will flock to the area-

I’m getting carried away already. But anyways the main ppl I use in this setting are my mer trio. One being enchanted and the only enchanted one in his tribe. They’re rare. Rarer than- I’m just not gonna make that joke. Then there’s me two pirate crews, my favorite being Kaigun and the gang, and the other there more to be antagonists and such. Then there’s also the kings son and stuff. Anyhow the plot normally is driven for the mers that their tribe was abducted and they gotta try and save em. Ur characters can be hunters, other mers, or anything really. Also! Sirens and mers are two very different species in this world so don’t mess it up-

Atheria:
Atheria is the smallest of the three main continents and is split into five regions. Centrum, Norte, Ouest, Sur, and the East which is unexplored due to the treacherous mountains and forests which are home to dragons and Fithers alike. Atheria is the most wild continent and has the most magic potent beings.

Mah main quartet consists of the dudes Volkan, Vladimir, Felix, and William. Not to mention all the other ‘side characters’ that totally don’t have very thought through backstories filled with trauma. Plot here can definitely differ depending on the point in time whether it’s Volkan running away from the Centrum King’s men or finding a cure for an illness to trying to subdue a rise in monsters and fithers moving further west and posing a threat.

There are more places like Thaniaan and Paramount- There’s Lochlannach which had Vikings, Maldotu that’s full of animal hybrids like centaurs, snake people, tabaxi, *cough* furries. Albalad Jafun is a desert country run by ‘democracy’- And Hermorra which is the largest country full of mostly humans and ruled over by the freaking church. Buuut they’re also the most technologically advanced with airships and crap while the rest of the world still using pitchforks and fire.

Your character can literally be from other worlds too. Dimensional traveling and the multiverse theory are never off the table.

Anyways I can’t remember how big the character limit is so I’ll stop here. Preferable if like ppl to DM me if their interested.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I’ve got a world someone rp with me I (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus