Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi......

Hello I'm brand new here, and would love improve my skills when I'm Rping. I can't wait to get started....But i'm totally lost so YAY! Ehhhh... Yeah hi RpRepository!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site Loxes! Sorry to hear you're feeling lost -- is it the site itself, or the whole concept of RP, or a little bit of both? :) I'm certain that if you have questions about either, we'll all be very happy to try and help.

A little bit of reading material you might find useful on your path to becoming a pro RPer:

New to RP?
Writing for RP
The responsibility of all RPers

I hope this helps! There's lots of other articles too if you click on "Help" and then look under the heading "Better RP for everyone" :)
Loxes Topic Starter

Thanks very much. The site is easy enough to navigate it's the whole Idea of Rping it's cinda daunting. I'm not totally new to it but I don't really Rp with anyone but my friends. Thanks again.
Kim Site Admin

Well, that the site is easy to use makes me quite happy! :) I think when you RP with someone, you often become their friend pretty quickly, too. Hopefully it stops being quite so daunting with more practice. Feel free to ask questions if they happen! :)
Hi Loxes! Welcome to RPR! :D I hope that you're making new friends, everyone here is so super friendly! I really like your icon, did you draw it? :)
Loxes Topic Starter

Thanks. I did draw it but it's not my best. Thanks.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi......

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus