Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Witchcraft Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

lleuadamaris_

I have an idea for a roleplay, and two ways to carry it out, and create a character for this. First of all, I wanna show the character I'm gonna use for this: Taika CadeyrnHaving demonstrated this, I continue with my idea.
Context

In a small town, there is an unknown witchcraft coven, where ten families from the town belong and secretly practice witchcraft. The rest of the people of the town do not know anything about witchcraft and only consider it horror stories, except for a group of people: the witch hunters. The witch hunters live in the town, hidden, in search of the covens from different parts of the world to kill those monsters that ruin the world. A child of this family of witch hunters, finds out that one of their schoolmates is part of a coven, and is one step away from destroying all the members of this coven.
Ideas to carry out

There are two tropes that I thought of using for this role, but if you are interested and have any other idea, propose it to me and we can talk about it.

Enemies to friends/lovers:Your character, the teenager who discovers that my character belongs to this coven, kidnaps her and tortures her to get information from her, but for some reason, they ends up feeling sorry for her, and will have to help her cover and hide the coven, fighting against their own family of hunters of witches. They can end up having a love or friendship relationship, it will depend on the characters.

Friends/lovers to enemies:Like the previous idea, your character discovers that my character is a witch, but instead of attacking her with one, they decides to approach her and pretend a friendship or make her fall in love, for when they has the opportunity, kidnap her and betray her, destroying the coven, and finally, killing her too.

If you have another idea of ​​how to carry out this, I would love to hear it, so talk to me privately

Extras:
  • We can make it MxF, FxF, or even NBxF, I don't care.
  • I don't have any TW, so if we're going to do the torture scene, you can role-play it any way you want. But I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if you have a TW.
  • If you are interested in roleplay, talk to me privately explaining which of the two troops I proposed you would like to do, or, I repeat, your original idea of ​​the role.

Thank you for reading.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Interested in Enemies to Friends/lovers!
lleuadamaris_ Topic Starter

The_Halo_Rose wrote:
Interested in Enemies to Friends/lovers!
I'm going to send you a PM!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Witchcraft Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus