Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Indenting Paragraphs (EXISTS)

Indenting paragraphs is something I'd love to see added, an easy click button at the top bar of the talk window perhaps? Back in my day (haha) we used the TAB key, but these days that just jumps items on a screen. Maybe there is a way to do this I am unaware of, but I can't remember seeing any of my paragraph partners (which is basically everyone) indenting their paragraphs, nor do I recall seeing this on forums anywhere. Is this something that could be reasonably added? I realize it's a basic little possibly meaningless thing, but It would go a long way for me to feel as though my writings are properly, and well, written.
Hi! Indenting paragraphs are possible. Just use this BBCODE, with no spaces, of course:

LALALALALALAL
[ indent ] LALALALALALALALALALALALALA [ /indent ]

Result would look like this:

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Or do you mean tabbing just the first line of a paragraph? If so, I don't think we have that, but it would be nice. :)
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Hi! Indenting paragraphs are possible. Just use this BBCODE, with no spaces, of course:

LALALALALALAL
[ indent ] LALALALALALALALALALALALALA [ /indent ]

Result would look like this:

Or do you mean tabbing just the first line of a paragraph? If so, I don't think we have that, but it would be nice. :)

I'm kind of surprised and embarrassed I didn't even try this XD thank you <3
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I'm kind of surprised and embarrassed I didn't even try this XD thank you <3

No problem. :D

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Indenting Paragraphs (EXISTS)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus